AMSA is always looking for more members to get involved in making this a dynamic organization. Please contact the AMSA President so see how you can contribute.
Ways you can get involved:
- Hold office. We have elections every two years for offices and Board of Directors.
- Write an article for the newsletter. Write about medals, medallic events, techniques, etc.
- Submit news and images of your work for the newsletter
- Suggest content for the website.
- Enrich the website by signing up for an individual page and show your work.
- Approach a venue/museum/gallery to host an AMSA exhibit. There is a prepared packet that you can request sent to you which will assist you in putting together a proposal.
- Make an art medal related video, post it to Youtube and submit it for the website.
- Nominate a medal for American Medal of The Year.
- Be a juror.
- Hand out AMSA brochures in your studio, place of business, school, community, etc. You can request stack of brochures to be sent to you.
- Post items or questions to the AMSA Facebook page.